Restore wholeness and opportunities to indegenous women in Southern Mexico.
Form communities of empowered people who live their dreams and serve others.
- To provide a space for healing and restoration of wholeness.
- To build a community of trust, security, respect and harmony where young women can find peace and sisterhood.
- To build a solidarity with marginalized communities.
- To learn from each other in an environment of respect and acceptance.
- To lead in new ways.
- To learn to communicate more effectively.
CDC Community Values
- Mutual Learning
Centro de Compartimiento was birthed in 2005 out of a deep desire to give girls from small, remote villages on Oaxaca, access to high school and/or college education while living in a Christ-centered, residential community around the principles of servant leadership.
Although birthed in 2005, in 2015, Centro de Compartimiento entered a new chapter in its life through the offering of its first public servant leadership local leadership formation course for adults in the local community. This course has offered a beginning in the formation of an indigenous-led community for the teaching and practice of SL in that region. It could result in one or more of the members possibly becoming more involved in Centro de Compartimiento. They could be great mentors for the students as well as advocates in their culture, for women, as well as on behalf of the program.